Would like to get approved over the phone?
Buying and Refinancing Requirements
- -Minimum loan amount is $5,000 ($10,001 in Arizona,$6,000 in California, $6,001 in Massachusetts).
- -Maximum loan amount is $75,000.
- -Vehicle and term restrictions apply.
- -Maximum mileage restrictions may apply.
- -The vehicle must have a clean and clear title and the vehicle cannot have a salvaged, lemon law, flood or frame damaged title.
- -We do not offer financing for commercial vehicles, motorcycles or recreational vehicles.
- -Must be 18 years of age or older.
- -Residents of the following states are NOT eligible for Cash-Back Refinancing: AK, AR, CT, DC, HI, KS, KY, MA, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, PA, VA.
Purchase from a Dealer
- -Vehicles to be financed must be nine years old or newer with fewer than 120,000 miles. For example, in calendar year 2019, only model years 2010 and newer are eligible.
- -Vehicles to be refinanced must be seven years old or newer with fewer than 105,000 miles.For example, in calendar year 2019, only model years 2012 and newer are eligible.
- -Due to legal prohibitions on using a vehicle title to secure a loan covered by the Military Lending Act, members of the active military and their spouses or dependents unfortunately are not eligible for our refinance loans.