Your privacy is a serious business with us, and so, we treat it as such at Car Loans of America.
Trust is an essential tool in our line of business. We remain committed to protecting your personal information. With us, your financial information remains safe and your details are secured.
The principles guiding Car Loans of America privacy policies may include:
- Car Loans of America services have been made for people that are 18 years or above. However, people under the age of 18 years can still enjoy our services with their parent’s consent.
- Our services are meant for U.S customers.
- Having our financial product or service gives us the right to share information we have collected from you following our Customer Privacy Notice.
Why We Need Your Personal Information
Just as you have read and now know about us, we also need to know a little about you. The information we collect from you enable us to provide financial services and products that will eventually help us to render the assistance you have requested. Other importance of collecting your personal information include
- To apply for Car Loans of America products and services
- To service and manage your account
- To comply with local, state or federal laws and regulations
- To permit you to perform online transactions
- To share with our affiliates and third parties that are trusted and obligated contractually to keep the information they have gained access to confidential, as well as provide services that they have been requested to provide.
- For other business purposes such as analysis of data and site optimization for a better experience.
The Personal Information We Collect
Your personal information is obtained by Car Loans of America when you visit any of our websites. Depending on which of the sites you visit, the data collected may differ. They are not restricted to the under listed information but may include any or all of the following.
- Your name
- Date of Birth
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Residential information
- Account number
- Employment Information
- Income information
- Your Social Security number either in part or whole
- Creditworthiness and credit history
At Car Loans of America, we collect information you voluntarily provide when you fill out our application forms.
Also, we collect behavioural information whenever you use our online services. We may obtain information on the type of operating system and browser you use. We also receive your device information and IP address, the site you are coming from, your next site as well as your activities while you are on our website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We can share any of your personal information listed above with any of our affiliates or third parties, such as;
- Third-party service providers such as banks, mortgage bankers, insurance agents, insurance companies and credit card issuers.
- Affiliated businesses, websites, and companies to market their products to you.
- Non-affiliated non-financial companies such as repossession companies, collection agencies, statement processors or our attorneys.
- Other third parties to comply with legal requirements in under legal process or to credit reporting agencies.
Privacy Notice about Your Online Activities
Concerning your online activities each time you visit our website, we also maintain best practises.
Car Loans of America will only collect information about your internet service provider, the web pages you visited, and the timeline for each page request. This information is needed, not just for statistical purposes, but also as a tool to help us improve our contents to serve you better.
Although we may disclose some of your online usage data to a third party that works with us to improve our services, we will never disclose sensitive details like your email address, and phone number or residential address which were collected on our website when you file an application or when you contact us. Any input when you use our online tool (car loan calculator) is also safe and secured.
Changes to our Policy