Auto Loan Refinancing
Auto loan refinancing gives you the benefit of a reduced monthly payment. When you refinance your car loan, you knock off the cost of the existing loan, giving you the opportunity to save some cash with a new & cheaper car loan. Perhaps you have taken out an auto loan, but due to bad credit, poor credit, or recent filing for bankruptcy, you find paying up the loan quite inconvenient. If you’ve encountered this scenario, it might be time to consider auto loan refinancing with Car Loans of America!
Refinance Car Loan Services
Even with bad credit, you can apply to refinance car loan on your terms and get a better deal at a lesser rate and with a more affordable payment plan. Doing so has the potential to save you money, help you pay off your loan quicker, and potentially rebuild or add to your score in the process! If your credit history has enjoyed a slight positive improvement or you feel the need to enjoy better loan terms, then it is the right time to refinance your current car loan.
What is Auto Refinancing and What are Some Refinance Car Loan Services?
If you’ve heard ‘Refinance Car Loan’ or Auto Refinancing, you’ve probably wondered what it all means. Refinancing a car loan refers to a new loan being used to pay off an existing loan. In terms of auto refinance, your vehicle is used as collateral.
The refinanced auto loan is a brand new contract between auto lender and potential borrower. The auto refinance loan terms that are agreed upon include:
- Interest Rate
- Monthly Payment
- Loan Length/Duration
Auto refinance options are different from the current loan the consumer is in. Refinancing car loans might vary according to the circumstances and goals of individual borrowers.
What do I need for auto refinancing?
To refinance an existing car loan, you’ll need the following:
- A new loan with better pricing or terms than your current, existing auto loan.
- Information about your vehicle, including the make, the model, year, and VIN.
- Information and details about your current loan, including the lender, account number, and your loan balance.
- Documentation of your ability repay, like a pay stub or tax return.
You’ll also need to have done your extensive research and comparison. Remember, going into any commitment fully aware is better than going in without a clue! This is evidently true when it comes to deciding where to get your auto loan refinance services from.
Some refinance car loan scenarios are:
- Reduction in monthly auto payments – Auto loan refinancing might lower your monthly car payment as a result of lower interest rates, longer auto loan terms, or occasionally, even both!
- Lower interest rates – qualifying for lower interest rates lower than your existing car loan, you might end up paying less in total interest. This is particularly true when the entire auto loan amount has been paid off!
- Longer loan terms – With a lengthened auto loan term, there’s more time to pay off the loan amount along with smaller monthly payments. This auto refinance scenario might result in borrowers paying more for the car overall.
- Shorter loan terms – Shorter terms may increase monthly payments. However, it can possibly reduce the amount of interest paid altogether. This, in turn, can prove to be beneficial when refinancing a car loan.
Keep In Mind: When Refinancing a Car Loan
If you’re approved for auto refinancing you might have to pay additional transaction fees. The auto lender could make a charge for the fees upfront. Or, they might offer the option to include them in the total auto loan amount on which interest is charged as part of the annual percentage rate. (APR).
Quick and Simple Auto Loan Refinancing with Car Loans of America
Refinance car loan is easier with Car Loans of America. Our online auto refinance is free and fast. You can complete an online refinancing application in as fast as 3 minutes even if your credit is poor or bad. There is no long and complex documentation process. Simply fill out the online application form. After you get an immediate decision from us, print out the approval document.
Then visit our office with the document, including the existing loan documents. We will take care of the rest of the auto loan refinance process while you enjoy a new and improved auto loan term.
Car Loans of America Auto Refinancing Options
- Traditional Refinancing: This refinancing option gives you lower monthly payments. Consumers get the freedom to skip car payments by up to 3 months! Once you get an approval for a traditional auto loan refinancing, you are sure of saving thousands of dollars. It will span over the life of the car loan. Also, you can use it for other life-fulfilling purposes.
- Cash-Back Refinancing: This option allows you still get cash back off the value of your car while you refinance the car loan. And you can use this extra cash for whatever purpose you decide: be it clearing off outstanding debts or purchasing a property.
How Much Will You Save When Refinancing a Car Loan?
With our car loan calculator, you will be able to find out how much money you will be saving. You can compare what you are getting in the new loan to the terms in the previous auto loan.The cash you will be saving takes two forms: either as lower interest payments or as reduced monthly payments.
You can also apply for the cash-back refinancing to get an additional cash advance if there is a need the extra cash. Refinancing a car loan might assist you in lessening the financial burden! What you’ll save is all dependent and unique to your own financial situation.
Auto Loan Refinance Services Can Help Rebuild Your Credit Score
Refinancing a car loan can actually be an ideal way to save funds and shorten the length of the loan. It’s understandable – you may fear that using auto loan refinance options for your car will hurt your credit. Which isn’t true! There are a handful of reasons that auto loan refinancing can help your credit score in the long run. A newer loan with better interest rates and terms can give you access to a quicker and easier loan pay off method.
Applying for a new car loan can give you the options and chance to:
- Lower your current interest rate by more than 1%
- Lower monthly payment
- Flexibility on loan terms.
- Save money over the remaining life of the auto loan
- You’ll avoid upside-down loans! An upside-down loan works like this; if your current auto loan total amount owed is more cash than your car is worth, the car loan is “upside-down”. A situation no one wants to be in!
- Auto refinancing provides a new number of total accounts on your credit history!
When Can I Refinance a Car Loan?
There is no minimum amount of time before you can refinance your car loan. You will, however, have to meet all of the requirements for the new loan in order to refinance an auto loan. You can refinance almost immediately after buying, even before the first monthly payment is made.
Though, in some cases, you might not be able to refinance your car loan until you have proper documentation from your state’s DMV. Processing your registration details can slow you down slightly while refinancing a car loan.
Steps to take when seeking auto loan refinance services
When you’re out searching for options, you’ll want to ensure that your credit report is minimally affected during the auto refinancing process. It’s highly advised you’ve done your diligent research, raise your financial awareness, and understand that what you’re committing to. To assist you, you can follow these steps:
Check Your Credit Report
Checking and knowing your credit report before applying for car loans allows you to check for inaccuracies that might affect your ability to get a new loan. Doing so also allows you to determine how that exact process might have affected your credit score. When you evaluate and know where you stand with creditors, it’s a step towards financial awareness. This, in turn, can assist you in personal growth and future opportunity.
Research Multiple Auto Refinance Lenders
Prior to applying for a new loan, take into factor the steps you took to get the first auto loan. Take your time to research and compare at least 3-4 lenders, check the reviews, and read the fine print when comparing potential auto loan refinance options. Research the best interest rates and terms of service you’d likely get if you were to be approved for the auto loan. You’d never want to jump head first into a contract or company you know nothing about, so be prepared prior to going through the process. It’ll save you time and money when you’re getting a car loan!
Prepare for Shifts in Credit
Just like your first loan, you’ll have to understand that when you get a new auto loan, your credit score will likely lower temporarily. As long as you’re paying off your new auto loan on-time, your credit score will rebound and rise! Prepare yourself to always have the funds well-ahead of due dates to ensure timely payments and less stress. It’s a great opportunity to add points to your score if you do have bad credit and you wouldn’t want to hinder those chances with a missed payment.
Be Sure You Aren’t Over-Extending Your Credit Prior to Auto Refinancing
You’ll want to ensure that your search for a new car loan is truly successful by limiting your credit efforts solely to auto loans right now. Attempting to apply for alternative types of credit while filing your car loan applications will make you appear desperate for cash. This can and will cause creditors to turn you down for an auto loan and refinancing options.
Why Choose Car Loans of America To Prove Auto Loan Refinance Services?
Car Loans of America a reliable and trusted online car loan company that is in the business of helping people with bad credit enjoy the best auto loan refinance services. We provide auto refinance options that can assist any financial situation. Equipped with ample years of experience, we operate a hassle-free auto loan process. Our friendly customer service reps and auto loan experts are here to assist you in auto refinancing you seek.
Your convenience and comfort is our concern. We provide you with a car loan that works best for you. Come to us when you’re refinancing a car loan . Our interest rates and payment plans are offered so you can easily afford them.
Refinancing an existing car loan is an easy process, especially with Car Loans of America!
Apply to with us when you’re refinancing a car loan today. Our auto loan refinance application is free and takes only a couple Of minutes to complete! We provide refinance car loan services that are compared to none. You will also get an instant decision from us. With locations all throughout the US, getting auto refinance services is easier than ever! And, our car loan payment calculator has been revamped! Which means you’ll be able to anticipate your monthly payments. That makes the entire process easier and clearer with your auto loan!